Saturday, February 26, 2011

California Dream World Tour



"I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf"


"are you brave enough to let me see your peacock?"

"I'm not gonna stay and watch you circle the drain"

"supernatural, extraterrestrial"

"she was an hurricane, but now she's just a gust of wind"

"am I a stupid girl for even dreaming that I could?"

These are some pictures of Katy Perry's new tour. She was in Milan on Wednesday and so I went to see her :) the concert was simply amazing. It was a true spectacle, shocking scenography, awesome costumes, really good dancers and singers. And Katy... she's just been extraterrestrial ;)

Girlonthemoon
xx


3 comments:

  1. Stupenda! La adoro!!!
    Mio padre mi ci voleva pure portare ma il destino è sempre sovrano.......le foto sono bellissime e lei meravigliosa!!
    Carinissimo il blog!
    baci. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fighissima 'sta tizia. Che per caso è la tua fidanzata? :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.