Friday, October 19, 2012

Straight from 90's


This is the best photo they've ever taken of me, seriously. The colors and the lights are just perfect, I don't know, and I love my outfit, I was just wearing my favourite things. And one of the best photoshoots. Wearing my Supreme baby, Primark tee (how come Primark man is cool as fuck while Primark women is the worst thing you've ever seen? I just bought a nice flower necklace and another one that says Bad in italics with encrusted  glitters hahaha so ghetto! Had to.), H&M bangle and sunglasses found at the Stables Market in Camden. It all looks great, I know!


my best friend and classmate.


love this picture aswell! The photo of 2012 according to a friend of mine.


my photographer :)

4 comments:

  1. Finally you're blogging again! It makes me so happy, cuz I missed you beautiful posts!! Love your pictures and your Oufit is cool, as it always is :) I share your view, that Primark women is worst thing ever and Primark man is definitely cooler!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much Hilal you're so sweet <3 where can I see your blog? I'm clicking on your name but nothing appears :/

      Delete
    2. :)) <3
      Oh, thats weird.. Well, my blog is:
      wwww.bestupid-th.blogspot.de :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. You are so beautiful!
    xo
    http://h-setthefashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.