Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela x H&M


Probably the best H&M collaboration so far... not that I didn't drool on Lanvin accessories and Versace printed jackets and leggings but in here there is actually no trace of H&M. It looks like a pret-à-porter Margiela collection, which is good. What I also love about this, is that not most people is going to be interested in buying a dissected leather jacket or a dress which has a skirt as sleeve... It's obviously more elitist and I hope in some better materials. Anyway it's coherent, not as Lanvin dresses with no stiches or those incredibly kitsch Versace bags. Ugh.
These first three are my favourite pieces: the sneakers are perfect, so classy; I've always wanted a nude shirt and the candy bag, don't know it's just cool and original. These are other pieces I like... what are your favourites? :)


These jeans are good but you gotta be supertall to wear them. Which I am not.


xx
Claudia

1 comment:

  1. have to agree best h&m collection ever , I love the baggy jeans with the body and candy wrapper clutch combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.