Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hi, everyone!


Even if nobody's gonna read this, I just wanted to say hi to everyone on the interplanetary net.
Let me introduce myself: my name is Claudia Skywalker and I live on the Moon. I oftenly make journeys to the Earth, where I have most of my friends, and where I buy me clothes, shoes and accessories.
I want to be an intergalactic stylist when I grow up, so I guess I love fashion.
You may be tired of hearing this three words everyday... I am too. But I just can't help saying it :)
I hope I'll make my way in the fashion world somehow, and with this blog I want to entertain you with my outfits, drawings and posts, and confront with you terrestrial people!

Anche se nessuno leggerĂ  questa cosa, volevo solamente dire ciao a tutti quanti nella rete interplanetaria.
Lasciate che mi presenti: mi chiamo Claudia Skywalker e vivo sulla Luna. Spesso faccio viaggi sulla Terra, dove ho la maggior parte dei miei amici, e dove mi compro vestiti, scarpe e accessori.
Da grande voglio essere una stilista intergalattica, quindi penso proprio di amare la moda.
Forse siete stanchi di sentire queste parole ogni giorno... anche io lo sono. Ma non posso fare a meno di dirlo :)
Spero di farmi strada nel mondo della moda in qualche modo, e con questo blog voglio incuriosirvi con i miei outfit, i miei disegni e post, e confrontarmi con voi terrestri!

Datemi tempo e riuscirò ad interessarvi :)

Girlonthemoon.
xx

2 comments:

  1. hi Claudia, you look so nice , i follow you, that drawing of you is so cute x
    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.