Saturday, January 29, 2011

My first look

I'm on the Earth at this moment and I wore this fabulous H&M loose sweater, my favourite jeggings and, of course, my favourite scarf: the Alexander McQueen one. This is my very first McQueen purchase, which I made last december in Milan with a very special friend: Meg. That day I bought the scarf and she bought the golden skull ring. Lovely <3
But the best thing that happened in the store (it was in Milan) is that we met Chiara Ferragni! We didn't notice her at first, but then, we saw her in the accessories corner. We both were completely shocked, but Meg seemed cooler than me, while I wasn't even able to talk. Then we approached and asked her for a picture. She's been so nice with us! And also asked us what we were doing there, and so did I. She was buying her latest skull ring, the one with the flowers (you can see it in this post). We were sooooo excited that day! When we finished our purchases we had to drink a coffee to calm down :)

(the cigarette's not mine!)


That's me and Chiara :)
we took the picture in the store, so the light and the quality are quite bad. But who cares, what the hell!
<3

10 comments:

  1. thank you to visit my blog!
    you look very pretty in this outfit, like your pullover , kiss x
    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. La tua prima follower lascia il suo secondo commento in questo bellissimo blog.
    La sciarpa, che dire, è favolosa, le ballerine mi piacciono e anche la maglia (che possiedo anch'io).
    Complimenti <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tour scarf!! I have one like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Tiff!
    I love you and I'm looking forward to see you! 23 days left! YAY!
    :)

    Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! I really appreciate this :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these pics are great. I love your sparkly shoes in that top pic.

    http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so lucky to meet Chiara!

    By the way, I love this outfit!

    Yes, we can follow each other :)!

    xoxo

    Aurélie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much dear :) I do follow you!

    Girlonthemoon
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.