Thursday, April 28, 2011

Plutonic Bakery

I came back from Rome on Sunday, and I really had a good time. I bought so many clothes, so many accessories, but I'm always missing Milan. Rome is a fabulous city, but it's too crowded and messy: if you walk on a street, you will just see only tourists and not people who actually live in Rome, and I hate it! Milan is a big city aswell, but (luckily) there are not so many tourists and the people there is just real. By watching people in the streets, in the bars, in the shops, you can clearly see their style, their attitude, their life.
Milan = life.
Milan = California Bakery. Hahaha, I can't help it: I'm italian and I love to eat. Those delicious pancakes are in my dreams every day.
But since right now I'm too busy with school and I can't make a visit to my beloved north, I've had a muffin and a cappuccino at Plutonic Bakery. Yeah, that's right! They have the greatest muffins I've ever tasted. Plutonic muffins taste like normal muffins but they're purple because of a complex (and weird) chemical process that has to do with gravity and oxygen. Maybe they're even better than terrestrial muffins. They're just perfect.

Yumm


sweet plutonic kisses,
Girlonthemoon

2 comments:

  1. who made that awesome drawing?? and how can I get my hands on those plutonic muffins? haha.. seems they were made just for you, galactic girl... love that we both adore the moon, outter space, planets and nebula dust...
    stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're milky twins! :) and thank you so much, I did the drawing!
    It's around the corner of Armstrong St. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.