Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My trip to Verona

A few days ago I went in school trip to the beautiful Verona, a city in the north of Italy. We spent 10 hours in the night to get there, but it was totally worth it, even 'cause we had so much fun!
These are some photos I took, I will post more!


me in the Arena




the most delicious fruit salad I've ever eaten. It looks fake!


typical local bracelets

the sweetest strawberry ever

Romeo and Juliet's wall:
lovers write their names on it :)


Day 2

my new skull necklace

my galactic Retrosuperfuture :D

an amazing lady

there's nothing better than eating McDonald's crap sitting on the ground

McChicken and my favourite nailpolish


going back home :(

beautiful sunset

Hope you enjoyed!
extraterrestrial kisses,
Girlonthemoon

2 comments:

  1. Che bella non è la mia Cla?
    Bella bella bella! :)
    Solo su una cosa devo dissentire: EVERYTHING's better than McDonald's crap! ;)

    Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a nice day :)
    Your fruit salad looks ......mhh!

    xoxo

    Aurélie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.