Friday, June 24, 2011

Nicki Minaj on V magazine

One thing I love about big cities like Milan is that they sell international magazines, so I took the opportunity to buy this V magazine featuring Nicki Minaj. Incredible photoshoot, it is so inspiring. And Nicki looks great as usual.

"hairdresser from Milan, that's the monster do
monster Giuseppe heel, that's the monster shoe
Young Money is the roaster and the monster crew
and I'm all up all up all up in the bank with that funny face
and if I'm fake I ain't noticed 'cause MY MONEY AIN'T!
"








AAAAH! I'm a motherfuckin monster!

monster kisses,
Girlonthemoon

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics, Nicki look fabulous!!

    Such a cool photoshoot! :)


    P.S. Enter a fabulous GIVEAWAY on FASHION IMPERATIVE! ;)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.