Friday, June 17, 2011

Not a fashion post

I landed in Milan on Sunday, and had such a good time 'til wednesday. Crap, I would love to live there. I've done nothing new (California Bakery, Ladurée, Corso Como bla bla bla) except for going to Abercrombie (it was like malice in wonderland) and spending some time at Parco Sempione, which is great. Never been there before and I regret it so much!
I was with my friend Meg, of course ♥


pancakes ♥




Coca-cola and summer salad at Marc by Marc Jacobs cafè



(at the park)


my beloved colums and my new hairy friend Guido




macarons! ahhh ♥



spectacular sight from the 10 Corso Como terrace


italian kisses, 
Girlonthemoon

3 comments:

  1. "Coca-cola and summer salad at Marc by Marc Jacobs cafè" sounds great

    I also love macarons

    http://inspiremebitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the scarf and of course balck converse :)

    www.flashingstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fierceee haircut!


    - True

    http://itstrued.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.