Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy birthday, Gaga!

Today my favourite singer blows out 25 candles :)
so I've made this "tribute" to her, with one of the outfits I love the most: the meat dress. Brilliant.
She's been criticized a lot for it, but I actually don't see the point. I think it's just an original and odd expression of art, which is gonna be remembered for years and years and years. There's also a message behind it: "if we don't stand up for what we believe in and if we don't fight for our rights pretty soon we're gonna have as much rights as the meat on our bones. Aaaand, I am not a piece of meat".


lots of galactic kisses,
Girlonthemoon
PS: thank you so much for following me :)

2 comments:

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.