Friday, March 11, 2011

At the park

Is there anything better than sitting on the grass with your friends, in an incredible sunny day, playing Pokémon with your Nintendo DS? YES. 'cause the sun makes the screen completely dark and I couldn't see anything, and the rage could bring you to suicidal thoughts. Luckily there was my photographer friend taking pictures of myself!



and yes, it was sunny, probably one of the sunniest mornings I've ever seen, but it was cold at the same time. Don't you hate it!?
I made this post basically for three reasons:
1) I look too good in the peace sign picture
2) I love so much my round sunglasses I would marry them if I was born as a pair of Clubmasters
3) I love my new H&M messenger bag

Girlonthemoon
xx

9 comments:

  1. Queste messenger bags sono bellissime, io ho la stessa ma nera! Mi sa che ne comprerò un'altra! Ma adesso parliamo di te.. sei veramente una bella figa e voglio sposarti! Ahahahahahahah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devo contraddirti: il freddo e il sole, magari abbinato a un venticello gelido sono la cosa più bella del mondo!

    Ma, ma, ma... conosco quella borsa! :)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bag!
    wanted to buy the same model but was dissapointed by the fact it's not leather:(

    http://lamodemary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag and that color is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your haircut so much! very nice post!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao bellissima!
    Conosci lo stilista Danny Wise?
    Passa dal mio blog e dimmi cosa ne pensi del mio ultimo post relativo alla sua nuova collezione Primavera-Estate..
    Grazie in anticipo..

    Anna
    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bag! recently just got it in the beige! Great pictures. Love your blog- I'm a new follower xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great style! New follower here! =)

    xoxo
    aiecorpuz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.