Wednesday, March 2, 2011

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

I knew it. I knew this was going to be the main collection of the season!
There is no magazine I see without that pink and black skirt on the cover, Tommy Ton's pictures are constellated with bananas and striped furs, and I also knew that Anna Dello Russo was going to be rockin' one of them.
Wanna talk about the shoes? They are... well, it's difficult to say. They may appear ugly, but incredibly fabulous at the same time. I hope someday I'll be able to walk in one of them grey wedges with the pink and white sole. Pray for me! :P
What do you think about them?
Girlonthemoon.
xx

8 comments:

  1. In love with that Prada collection! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog, I agree that Kanye has amazing style & will no doubt be making an appearence on my blog very soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new Prada collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you draw that? thats amazing!!

    im having a vintage chanel giveaway if you are interested:
    http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/2011/03/vintage-chanel-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :D

    and yes I did! I'm gonna check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the drawing! :) Not a fan of the shoes but I applaud the layering of colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i love more the drawing than the shoes, that draw is so pretty, you have lot of talent, let us see more, kisses x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is incredible, Amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CLAUDIA POTEVATE FERMARMI! MI AVREBBE FATTO PIACERE CONOSCERVI :)
    SARA X LA PROX VOLTA! ;)
    CIAO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.