Monday, March 14, 2011

Finally together... again!


One thing Megara and I have in common, among others, is that we both love lace and sangallo to death.
Whether black or white, it just looks so good. That's why I'm wearing a very terrestrial (and italian) outfit made of adorable skirt, jacket, top and sunglasses by Dolce&Gabbana, Jeffrey Campbell flowerfield-like Lita and a 2.55 that, well, looks good pretty on everything.
And doesn't also Meg look beautiful in that dress? Always Dolce&Gabbana, of course!


 
extraterrestrial kisses to everyone, especially to Meg!
Girlonthemoon

4 comments:

  1. love the illustration!
    and the dolce and gabbana dress+jacket looks more like a chanel skirt suit(but that's not necessarily a bad thing!)
    also,u gotta love dolce and gabbana!

    http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! The first time I saw it I was like "That must be Chanel!" But it was Dolce&Gabbana and I was surprised too!

    YAY, Collaboration day! :) I love you!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. IO VI ADORO!!! ;)
    KIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha thank you ;D
    @Chiara: love you too!

    Girlonthemoon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.