Saturday, March 5, 2011

You give me butterflies inside



Yes, I'm obsessed with McQueen, but it's not my fault. Even if he's not with us anymore, I think his brand is still fabulous; Sarah Burton did a great job. Of course, this is not McQueen's best collection, but the shoes and some of the dresses were so original and so... well, so McQueen! This and the one with the feathers is my favourite. I've seen it in the store, and the details are incredible: the butterflies look real! Loved the clutches, too. You know, I think that McQueen's skull clutch is one of his best masterpieces. The leaves and the flowers beyond my model are the same on the clutches.
What do you think about it? What is your favourite piece of the collection? :)

Girlonthemoon
xx

3 comments:

  1. your draw is so pretty, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi piace il disegno.. ma per il vestito, lo sai! Le farfalle mi fanno star male!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talented for sure! And so was Mcueen RIP

    pls visit and follow my blog on http://myfashionstateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.