Saturday, March 26, 2011

HOP!

On the Moon we don't have trampolines (which I love), because of a gravity thing I don't really understand 'cause I'm not good at science, but if I want to jump/fly/have some fun like a little kid I just wear my Adidas by Jeremy Scott and get the party started!
By the way, don't you love that Christopher Kane top? I think he secretly made it for me because it's simply perfect. The dream of every extraterrestrial girl!



Christopher Kane top (Resort 2011)
D&G skirt (AW 2011-12)
Adidas by Jeremy Scott sneakers

moony kisses,
Girlonthemoon


4 comments:

  1. che meraviglia i tuoi disegni, ma soprattutto il top di Christopher Kane...! da favola!! e Cluadietta, complimenti per il tuo blog, è sempre più bello!
    kiss kiss xxx

    http://guardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma quindi alla fine le hai comprate le adidas di Jeremy Scott?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. still craving over that chris kane top!thanks for reminding me haha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby please! Don't fly away, I need you! buahahahah
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.