Friday, March 25, 2011

Special items


New toy straight from Milan: my new Marc by Marc Jacobs skull necklace!
I love skulls, I love Marc Jacobs and I especially love the special items! Do you have any? They're fabulous: their cost is very low and they're just so adorable. When you don't know what to do, or you're so disappointed with yourself, maybe because you haven't find any of the thing you wanted to buy, get a special item, anyone, and you'll get the satisfaction you need. Guaranteed. <3
Plus, I have a good experience with them 'cause I usually find the ones I want the most in the Milan store. I have so many!
And plus, there is also a bar right next to the store: the Marc by Marc Jacobs Cafè. The name sounds great, doesn't it? The food is great, too. Last time I got a Coca-Cola... not a simple one. It was €4 (kinda a lot) but totally worth the money! The freshest, sweetest, fizziest, most satisfying Coca-Cola I've EVER drunk!


zipper necklace
too cool!

snake bracelet

latin bracelets
veritas inlustrat: "truth enlights"
inter nos: "between us"

really cute birthday present from my bro :)


NYC necklace
a gift from a very special friend <3

it's my bro's, 'cause he's a dentist, but I'm the one who wears it :)

What do you think? Do you have any special item?
extraterrestrial kisses,
Girlonthemoon

1 comment:

  1. tremila accessori e tremila magliette che poi ovviamente uso come pigiama!
    :)
    Comunque.. riguardo al cibo dipende: i primi non mi piacciono quasi mai, mentre le insalate sono buone tutte!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.