Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fresh Prince(sses)

I've always dreamed to bring back the 90's as a trend. And, as a lover of that fashion, I love the new D&G's AW collection. Have you seen it? I love it, yes, but don't like everything of it. I'm not really into the dresses and the "heeled" sneakers, but the jackets and the coats... AMAZING! I love absolutely all of them, even the orange one with the fur. And I swear, one day (and may that day come as soon as possible) I will have this jacket:


...spiced up with a pair of round sunglasses and huge platforms under my feet.
What about the fluffy/fuzzy skirts? Can I say that they're just magnificent?

Wouldn't you love to proudly walk in one of these?
They love them right here on the Moon :)

Girlonthemoon
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! I follow you,
    Follow me if you like ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.