Monday, March 7, 2011

Intergalactic

Megara and I decided to try on some pieces of the new AW collections, and the ones that looked best on us were the Balmain suit I'm wearing and Meg's Lanvin dress. Aren't they fabulous? They look came from another planet. Or galaxy. Maybe Pluto or NGC 4414.
I'm in love with the fur on the shoulders. This Balmain collection kinda surprised me 'cause I haven't seen any studded rock piece, but at the same time I think that it kept the typical Balmain style.


Have you seen the new fashion shows? What are your favourites?

Girlonthemoon
xx

12 comments:

  1. i love your drawings, also these of Meg x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balmain is definitely one of my favorite collections! Love those fur shoulders.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    Love it!
    Alla Megghi gli è venuta la faccia da pompelmo a vederlo!
    Ti voglio bene!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the collection.
    your sketch is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riguardo alla febbre: a me mi è presa sul serio.. ma quella vera, non quella delle zeppe!
    Riguardo lo shopping a specchio: Assolutamente da rifare!
    Ma.. ei! Sono il tuo nono commento! Direi che il blog sta iniziando ad andare molto bene! :)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best draw in the world! I really love Balmain <3

    Adri

    ReplyDelete
  7. first of all awesome drawing.. and yeah.. I'm totally digging the fur on the shoulders.. looks amazing.. I've been looking to buy fur for the clothes I'm making next winter and haven't found the perfect one.. I want it to be straight like the one in this collection.. loved it!
    cool post, I had not seen Balmain's collection, and among my faves, I'm digging Thierry Mugler's so bad.. have you seen it?
    stay cool..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much :)

    @moon lover: yeah I've seen it and I love it! Mugler's one of my favourite brands. You make clothes? That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.