Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison

"...welcome to the danger zone,
step into the fantasy.
You are not invited to the other side of sanity.
They callin me an alien, a big headed astronaut,
maybe its because yo boy Yeezy get ass a lot."


Haha! Have you heard Katy Perry's new song E.T. featuring Kanye West? I'm sure you did, but if you didn't... well, do it.
I simply love it. Actually, how could a Moongirl not love it? And, the drawing? Yeah, about that, don't take me for a perv, please :) it's just that Kanye, despite a lot of people hate him, is like my God, my Buddah, my sun, my everything. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't love fashion as much as I do. So I just have to thank him for making my life better with, of course, his music and also for making me more than just a simple "fashionista". And most of all, I know the song is Katy Perry's, but seriously, I'd be more like a weirdo if I drew her instead of me.
Don't you think we look extraterrestrial? I'm wearing an amazing and futuristic Mugler dress, and we both are wearing Retrosuperfuture sunglasses, which we really have (they the best brithday present ever, I swear).
I was so excited when Katy sang it at the concert! Since it is a really cool song, everyone was jumping and I couldn't take good pictures (damn it!). But the performance was simply wonderful: the green laser lights, the dancers, the costumes, the words and the stars on the screens... unforgettable :)

"Tell me what's next, alien sex.
I'ma disrobe you,
then I'ma probe you.
See, I abducted you
so I tell you what to do."

(here's the original pic!)

Girlonthemoon
xx

1 comment:

  1. Maaa loro si sono lasciati o stanno ancora insieme?
    Per la cronaca..Molto meglio la Cla, che la Amber. E non lo dico solo perchè lei mi sta antipatica!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.