Saturday, March 19, 2011

"we are all prostitutes"


J'aime this t-shirt! Bought it in Milan last month (man, that city is like a gold mine!), love it for
1) it's by Happiness is a $10 tee, which is a really cool brand. The store where I got it was full of t-shirts like this one! I was so undecided at first, but then I choose this one because...
2) ...there's Agyness on it, damn it! She's definitely my favourite model. She inspired my hair, of course :)
3) well, also, the picture is taken by Terry Richardson, my favourite photographer.
4) it's black and white. What else should I say?
Basically, it's perfect. And it kind of embraces all of my favourite things, all intertwined! Don't you think the world is such a wonderful place???

galactic kisses,
Girlonthemoon
xx

7 comments:

  1. Ma la cosa più bella è che c'ero al momento dell'acquisto, al suo primo giro fuori e ho anche visto i commenti della fotografa che diceva che le altre foto le erano venute male.. What else should I say?

    Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...cosa puoi dire? Lei è la tua figlioccia da oggi! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. richardson is my fav photographer too.
    that's such a great tee. agyness is really lovely.
    love how fresh you look in this pic !

    ReplyDelete
  4. aghhh I love agyness deyn too.. and it's more awesome to find out that picture was taken by terry richardson, he rocks.. I love his photography, he has a unique eye... cool tee... and about your comment on my floppy hats post.. look no further.. there are some great hats at forever 21, asos, topshop and Urban Outfitters.. ;) you'll totally rock them this spring/summer season, stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ho 5 magliette di happiness e una felpa, ne ho persino regalate tre al mio b.friend un mese fa! sono stupende! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shirt too- do you know if you can get it elsewhere other than Milan? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think t shirt is really cool! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!

PS: Uranians not allowed.